Monday, June 27, 2011

this is me

Ambition: Become a fabulous nurse (at least RN BSN but I might also get my MSN CRNP) and earn some sort of biblical degree or certification; get married to a wonderful godly man; have a ton of kids (six I'm hoping); do children's ministry, youth ministry, women's ministry, worship ministry, or all or some of the above; write books; be a teacher of the Word.

Bad Habit: Rambling (although not as bad as my mom), getting myself on screwed up sleep patterns

City: Doylestown. Not your typical New York/Boston/Chicago type city. But a city nonetheless.

Drink: diet coke, coffee, and caffeinated tea.

Education: Next school year I'll be a junior at Plumstead Christian.

Food: This is still a difficult question for me to answer. One thing I like is authentic Mexican food, but there are a lot of Mexican things I don't like, and I like a lot of other things as well. I don't really have a "favorite."

Guilty Pleasure: In my battle with the Sonic drive-in, Sonic wins, every time.

Hometown: This is a really complicated question for me lol. I was born in New Tripoli, PA, but my parents got divorced when I was three. My mom moved to Allentown, PA, and my dad moved to center city Philadelphia. My mom still lives in Allentown, but I've moved with my dad to Huntingdon Valley, PA and Chalfont, PA. Twice. So, yeah.

Ice Cream: Cold Stone.

Jonesing for: the DR trip.

Kryptonite: I've literally sat here for like ten minutes thinking about it, and I don't know.

Look-a-like: People have told me they know girls who look like me but never anyone I know or a celebrity or anything.

Movie: Saving Sarah Cain is a good one. And there are a few others too. I'm not a huge movie junkie.

Nickname: Liz, Lizzy, Lizzle, Lizard, Mow, Maimai, Biwl (I'm not just making up an exhaustive list, at least one person in my life calls me by each one of these.)

Obsession: Jesus.

 Perfume: I don't care about the name, if it smells good I buy it and/or use it.

Quirk: I'm really strict on modesty. At least that's what people say. I'm addicted to diet coke, and I don't like pizza.

Regret: Regrets are dumb.

Starbucks: Right now, it's a tall iced skinny caramel latte. But it changes.

Thrift Find of the Year: An authentic Asian dress with cherries instead of cherry blossoms on it.

University: I don't know yet, I'm hoping Messiah College and then maybe Calvary Chapel Bible College afterwards.

Vacation: I don't go on vacation. lol.

Wine: I drink whatever wine my aunt offers me at Christmas, and that's about it.

X-rays: Teeth, CAT scan after a concussion (fun fact: I have a pineal cyst on my brain that was found at this CAT scan. absolutely harmless.), and my shoulder after I dislocated it. I've had other injuries too that didn't need x-rays. Figure skating is a dangerous sport.

Years: sixteen

Zen: sitting at my church's coffee shop next to a sister in Christ casually talking about Jesus, on my laptop, drinking a mug of hot coffee or tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Encouragements? Opinions?