Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Congrats Plumstead Christian Class of 2011 ♥

This class, I must say, is amazing and has really blessed my heart. They are truly bonded together in unity as brothers and sisters in Christ and I see His love pour out of them in everything they do. I will never forget the way Maria treated me when I first got to Plumstead - as though I was her long lost friend and had come simply to pass time with her. I will never forget the facebook message from Mary I received while in the hospital, the hug, card, and song mix she gifted me with on my day back, and all the words of encouragement and love she shared with me. I will never forget Jon's message in chapel a few weeks ago - by far the best sermon I have ever heard, and it came not from an experienced reverend or a missionary to a third world country, but from a high school senior. I will never forget the senior skit done to Switchfoot's "Dare You to Move" at the PCS talent show - all I remember thinking is, Satan's been defeated. He's been DEFEATED! When I look at this small yet mighty group of students, my heart is filled with awe towards our Lord because of the profound and unique ways He is working in each of these faithful servants. Some of these students I have done mission trips, outreaches, and worship with, and some I hardly know. But one thing I do know is that each of them share one purpose: to glorify God in everything they do. And that really makes me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Encouragements? Opinions?