Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I need your help!

So, I have a thought.

There's a book called Stuff Christians Like, which I recently read and found hilarious. It was inspired by the book Stuff White People Like, which I haven't read but don't doubt I would get a kick out of as well. There may even be some other books along those lines, but I can't figure out how exactly to google that. Either way, I see something huge missing in this scenario.

Stuff Figure Skaters Like.

And let's be honest here, who would be better to write it than myself, who is a longtime figure skater AND writer who has always dreamed of having a book published in her high school years just to be able to say I did that?

So, I have a plan. Over the next few days I'll be compiling a list of bizarre oddities in the figure skating world. And you, as my readers (all three of you...) have a job to do. Or two, depending on who you are.

1.) If you skate or are extremely close to someone who skates (aka, your daughter, or sister, or something. Not o, m, g, there's this chick in my math class who skates so I know ALL about it.), you've most likely got some great ideas of weird things we like that I may not think of. So, contribute! Say you've got a brilliant thought - post it in the comment section of this post, and you'll most likely see it on the list.
2.) Whether or not you're a skater, you need to do this part. Once my list is complete, I'll post it on this blog. You will then decide which ones you'd most like to read about in the book, and comment your answers for THAT post.

Simple enough, right? Now go!

P.S. Look up Stuff White People Like or Stuff Christians Like for a better idea of what they're all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Encouragements? Opinions?